|Type||Powdered & Powder-Free, Non-sterile|
|Material||Natural High Grade Rubber Latex|
|Design & Features||
Powdered: Ambidextrous, smooth or palm textured surface, beaded cuff, USP grade absorbable corn starch
Powder-Free: Polymer coated, online single chlorinated or offline double chlorinated, ambidextrous, smooth or palm textured surface, beaded cuff
|Storage||The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C. Avoid direct sunlight|
|Shelf-life||3 years from the date of manufacturing.|
What is Examination Gloves?
Examination Glove is a disposable device intended for medical purposes that are worn on the examiner’s hand to prevent contamination between the patient and examiner. Sara Helthcare Examination Gloves are latex, ambidextrous and non sterile
- Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances.
- Easy donning and helps prevent roll back.
- Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit.
- Beaded cuff makes donning easy.
- Ambidextrous and straight fingers.
- Conforms to ASTM D3578 and EN 455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP), ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System.
- Using USP grade absorbable cornstarch for powdered glove.
- Extra-Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large
- Size of gloves shall be marked in the check box on the box and shipping carton with black ink.