We have a very high quality, technically advanced surgical gloves for healthcare professionals. Our gloves set the standards in protection and comfort, and have a superior puncture indication system for enhanced safety. Our Latex surgical gloves will help protect your hands against body fluids, help you clean up after patients and keep your work area sanitary.
|Sterile & Non-Sterile, Powdered & Powder-free.||Sterile & Non-Sterile, Powdered & Powder-free.||Natural||Hand specific; curved fingers; beaded cuff; natural to white, off white to yellow.|
ETO / Gamma
The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.
5 years from date of manufacturing
- IS-13422 Marked
- Conforms to ASTM D3577 (06) and EN455 (00) Standards.
- Manufactured QSR (GMP), Quality Management System and ISO 13485:2001.
- Using FDA approved absorbable corn starch.
- Sterilized by ETO / Gamma Sterilized
- Bioburden and sterility tested.
- Hypoallergenic reducing potential allergic reactions.
- Marked in the check box on the box and shipping carton.
- ISO 9001 : 2015
- ISO 13485 : 2016
- Moisture Content:
- Below 0.8% per glove.